Help Us Design Our Holiday Card! Kids Contest!
Each year, Better Health offers Holiday Honor Cards for purchase. Individuals can make a charitable donation in honor of a friend or loved one as a holiday gift. A card is then sent to the gift recipient. We need YOUR help designing our card this year!
Kids Holiday Card Cover Contest Rules:
- Theme: Helping People In Need
- Children 0-15 years of age
- Entry should be submitted on an 8.5 x 11-inch sheet of unlined, white paper.
- All entries must be accompanied by an entry form (see above)
- All entry forms must be signed by the entrant's parent/guardian.
- By signing, parents grant permission for their children's artwork, first name, and photo to be put online or printed on holiday cards.
Mail or deliver art work, entry form, and a photo of the entrant (optional) to:
Better Health, 1422 Bragg Blvd, Fayetteville, NC 28301
or email to: email@example.com
At the end of the submission period (November 21, 2016), Better Health Development Committee Members and staff will vote on the first place winner to be featured on the Holiday Cards!
After a submission is mailed to Better Health, it may be made available for viewing on the Better Health website and social media sites. By participating in the contest, each entrant grants Better Health the right to use such entrant's name, photo, biographical information, and publication of artwork in all media for advertising and promotional purposes, as well as on the website or future contests. By participating in the contest, each entrant also grants Better Health the right to use such entrant's name, address, and email address to contact entrant, entrant's guardian, and entrant's teacher regarding the contest.