A diagnosis of diabetes can be scary and confusing. But there's good news; people with diabetes can live active, healthy and productive lives!
Our diabetes services are free to all Cumberland County residents
- Diabetes monitoring clinics with education session 3 times/week. Click on Diabetes Clinics to learn more!
- Take Charge of Diabetes 7-week self-management class. Click on Take Charge of Diabetes to learn more!
- Glucometer training
- Exercise classes for diabetics or those at risk for diabetes. Click on Exercise Classes to learn more.
- Diabetes and blood pressure screening
- Diabetes supplies (limited)
- Foot care clinics
- Vision screening for eye disease
- Medication review
- Diabetes training for staff at preschools, daycares, etc.